Gregory T Whitman, MD
Dizziness, vestibular testing, VNG, balance, ototoxicity, concussion, brain injury, Meniere's, syncope, dementia.
• Cornell educated, UCLA fellowship trained otoneurologist.
• Clinical focus on dizziness, vertigo, vestibular disorders, inner ear disorders, vestibular tests, VNG, labyrinthine concussion, gait and balance, falls and fall prevention. Added experience and expertise in treatment of people with brain injury, memory loss, aphasia, executive dysfunction, and dementia, and orthostatic intolerance.
• Active clinical Neurology practice.
• Former Harvard and UCLA faculty.
• Co-author of the book "Dizziness. Why You Feel Dizzy and What Will Help You Feel Better" (Johns Hopkins University Press). Contributor to books for neurologists and otolaryngologists, including a best-selling handbook used by Neurology trainees.
• Experienced public speaker.
• Reviewer for New England Journal of Medicine and multiple other medical journals.
• Expert witness since 2010.