Jonathan D. Thompson, MD
Thompson Medical Group, LLC
Pain Management - Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Physiatry
Interventional Spine & Pain Medicine
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
• Fee includes up to 2 ½ inches of record review, examination, and report.
• Upon receipt of all records, a list of questions to be addressed by the doctor in the report, ALL imaging/discs for the reports provided, and payment, an appointment will be scheduled at minimum two weeks from the date of receipt. If any items, including imaging, aren’t received prior to scheduling, the scheduled SMO/IME will have to be rescheduled and will follow the CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULE policy below.
• Additional records exceeding 2 ½ inches= $680 per ½ inch.
• Additional video/surveillance reports to be reviewed: $700 per video/report
• We are unable to determine the amount of time that will be needed for the physician to review the records and generate a report. If an excessive amount of time is spent on the review, an extra fee may be charged following completion.
• Records that have a time span exceeding 4 years will require an additional fee. We will need to review the records t...