Charles M Yarborough, MD
Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine
I am a Board-certified internist and occupational medicine physician who is licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Virginia, D.C., and four more states, with over 30 years of experience. Currently a doctor seeing many patients clinically in MD and VA, I have performed Independent Medical Evaluations (IME) and provided health-related and disability consulting expertise many years.
I have an in-depth knowledge, skills and abilities as an expert witness and has testified in depositions, hearings and trials in successful cases. I am a recognized expert in the field, being a leader of the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (2016 president-elect and 2017 president), publishing relevant articles in the peer-reviewed medical literature, serving as the Book Review Editor of the major occupational medical journal, and lecturing in this field including for the 2016 SEAK Annual Workers Compensation Conference. My practice provides the following services:
• Independent Medical Evaluations responding to specific issues
• Causation and work related issues
• Appropriateness of care and treatment redirection issues
• Assessment of Maximal Medical Improvement and Permanent Impairment and Apportionment
• Return to work and work capacity issues
• Rehabilitation issues
• Medical Record review and Consulting Opinion
• Litigation support including consul...
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info