- Specific Symptoms
- Attachment and Suicidality
- Attachment and PTSD in Veterans
- Impact of alcohol exposure after pregnancy recognition on ultrasonographic fetal growth measures.
- Ethical issues in the use of animals in biomedical and psychopharmacological research.
- Confronting the ethical issues in the use of animals in biomedical and behavioral research.
- Volitional control self-regulation and motivational interviewing in veterans with alcohol problems.pdf
Contact this IME Doctor
- Company: Jordan Bell PhD LLC
- Phone: (443) 282-3670
- Cell: (443) 282-3670
- Fax: (410) 618-0505
- Website: www.jordanbellphd.com
Specialty 1: Forensic Psychology
Specialty 2: Neuropsychology
Specialty Focus: Licensed Psychologist in Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, specializing in psychological and neuropsychological assessment; independent medical examinations (IME); neuropsychological disability examinations (NDE); military, forensic, and police psychology; concussion, memory disorders, traumatic brain injury; competency to stand trial and other competencies to proceed; NCR/NGRI; trauma; PTSD; substance misuse; schizophrenia; psychiatric disability and return-to-work examinations.
Medical School: University of New Mexico
License(s): Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Years in Practice: 21Experience:
- 10 years performing IMEs
- 100 IMEs performed
- Deposed/Testified 1400 times
Seasoned PhD clinical psychologist and neuropsychologist, specializing in forensic neuropsychology; draw from comprehensive background in working with Department of Defense, active duty military service members, and Veterans, where primary training occurred; draw from over 10 years experience training and working as a psychologist in inpatient psychiatry and neuropsychology services in major metropolitan medical centers; specialize in assessment and treatment of severe mental illness; confident and effective while testifying based on 10 years of experience as expert witness in court; draw from years of experience working for federal and state public defender offices, prosecutor/state's attorney's offices, jails, and prisons. Hold current DOD security clearance.